We are making the digital world and the associated processes more secure. To do this, we free up your IT staff and coach them to become experienced security champions. Our agile and innovative team is familiar with the latest developments and knows that security is the foundation for all your work processes. That’s why we develop and operate applications and services in collaborative projects that meet the highest security standards – we call it “secure by design.” This ensures that security is at the heart of the application development right from the start.
We make your company and your IT more secure.
Facts & figures
We evaluate new projects in the development phase as well as prevention and defence measures in existing systems. By doing this, we help our customers to identify potential weak points or misconfigurations. In our penetration tests, we rely on industry-tested standards, for example, the OWASP Security Knowledge Framework.
- Pre-emptively identifying security vulnerabilities
- Refining your approach to development
Protecting customer data is just as important as protecting your own data. With the exponential increase in cloud usage, the attack surface is also increasing - the security risks for companies are increasing. At the same time, ever shorter technology cycles and new IT fields constantly bring new challenges: mobile applications, web applications and insecure infrastructures often have weak points that can become threats.
- Identify risks in your internal IT systems and the cloud
- carry out systematic threat analyzes and technical process audits
- individual recommendations and measures are derived and tailored to your compliance requirements and industry-specific security procedures and guidelines
Our agile team of experts knows the security challenges from many projects with well-known companies: That is why our consultants work closely with the development teams to implement a secure infrastructure and a DevSecOps process according to the secure-by-design concept . We only pursue one goal - IT security at the highest level.
- Reduce security risks of future releases effectively and efficiently
- Combine security self-assessment with state-of-the-art tools
- Those involved in the process are coached to become security champions - for a sustainably higher level of security through standard processes
We carry out security audits and penetration tests, for example, in accordance with OWASP Web Application or API Top 10 frameworks as well as Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP). In addition, our teams are certified in accordance with all current cloud security certifications from Hyperscale Amazon (AWS Certified Security), Google (GCP) and Microsoft (Microsoft Certified: Azure). We also have a few more certificates, which we will be happy to tell you about if required.
To assess the cybersecurity risks, we use the guidelines from the following institutions and standards:
- CSA – Cloud Security Alliance
- CIS – Center for Internet Security
- NIST – National Institute of Standard and Technology